We are R&D remote-based offshore outsourcing company. We offer a wide variety of the software development services. Most of the times we do turnkey contracting. That is you come to us with your ideas and end up with the final version of your product. We do everything: software requirements specification, software architecture evaluation, quality assurance and of course the actual development.
To be able to do that successfully time and again we have to:
- Stay on the cutting edge of the current technologies - that is why we do lots of research
- Have relatively low prices which is especially important while current economic downturn
- Use advanced software development methodologies to be able to deliver the project on time (more or less) and within the budget
- Truly obey to common outsourcing practices such as NDA agreement
If you have something challenging, give us a try at .
- PEP8 validation script
- Modified PEP8 validation script with Nesting Depth additional validation.
- October 21, 2010
- PEP8 and nesting depth metric
- Company code style is one of the most essential policies to follow for any programming-related IT-organization. It helps to organize interaction between developers, especially for Agile teams, makes code more ...
- October 21, 2010
- CodeExample plugin for Trac
- The Trac plugin for code examples colouring. It supports three types of examples - a simple, a correct one and an incorrect. Further details see at
- September 29, 2010
- A couple of words about TDD
- Unit-test coding supposes to be one of the most significant methodological achievements of the industry, let’s say, for about last 15 years. The Internet is full of enthusiastic exclamations [1, ...
- February 21, 2010
- Metrics - LoC
- This is going to be a small set of articles devoted to metrics. The first one is about LoC - Line of Code. I think that the first reaction on ...
- May 11, 2009